Saturday 6 October 2012

Thank you

To all my viewers and supporters of my YouTube videos and other pages that I have
THANK YOU!!!! You make my job so enjoyable, you inspire me to create new patterns and to push though the hard days when it seems to get a little to much. You write to me and share such wonderful stories with how crochet has touched your lives
I am just a girl who loves crochet and wants to share with as many people that will put us with my twangy accent and my silly humor.  I hope you can find the enjoyment and passion for crochet that I have. I will be sharing my creativity with you for as long as I am breathing
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my life better and so much fun xxxxxxx

8 comments:

Baúl de inspiraciones de tejidos said...

Thanks to you for your hard work and passion to teach what you know in an unselfish way!! personally I started to crochet again thanks to you, after I cross over one of your tutorials and they helped me immensely to make all my projects,keep doing the good job girl ;)

Aurora's Quilting Corner said...

you are the best

Unknown said...

Thank YOU for sharing and teaching us. I rely on videos to show me how when I get stuck on a pattern. Also it is good to see a fellow Aussie doing well in Cyber- land.

Michelle said...

Thank you for all you do. I can personally say that if it wasn't for you I would not be crocheting today. My Aunt taught me the basics when I was a little girl but I never did anything with it. This time last year I decided I needed a new hobby. I somehow came across one of your videos and I instantly new what my new hobby was going to be. I watched your video and then began to crochet along with them. I was actually making beautiful things, thanks to you. Your videos are so easy to follow along with and your cheery disposition makes it so much fun. Thank you so much for all your encouragement and inspiration, you are truly a wonderful lady!

tensjunkie said...

Thank you as well. Crocheting has re-entered my life thanks to you. I Didn't crochet that much in college. (only the Martha Stewart "home coming poncho") now I have a yarn stash and plenty of hooks. We all appreciate what you do.

Unknown said...

Thank you for teaching us all to crochet wonderful things.
I think your accent is great. true aussie. What part are you from? My relations live on the Gold Coast and in Adelaide and Perth. unfortunatly i live on a Island in Italy.

Unknown said...

your tutorials are very easy to follow you r a good teacher.i feel very happy when u reply my posts and comment on my work on my page crats and crochet.thank you
.

Pamboleyn said...

Ty for given us your time n talent.you are a Aussie angel ♥♥♥♥

Join me on Google Plus